We are looking for a caring and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our committed staff team. We would particularly value an individual with experience of supporting children with special needs. In addition to a teaching assistant role you would be providing some break and lunchtime supervision and there will be opportunities to work at our daily Breakfast and After School Club.
What we can offer you:
- A school where the wellbeing of each individual is at the heart of our interactions. We instil in our children a love of learning, and a sense of self and social responsibility during their time with us.
- A school which helps children value who they are as individuals and who they can become
- A school where staff wellbeing is a priority
- A strong ethos based on Christian values and principles
- A strong, creative and supportive team
The Hendreds Primary School, as a member of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust, is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check.
If you would like to look round our school please contact the school on 01235 833379 to make an appointment.
To apply, please complete an application form for the post. A curriculum vitae can be submitted alongside an application form but will not be accepted in place of a completed application form.
Closing date for applications – Thursday 8 July 2021 at 5pm
Interviews to be held the week beginning Monday 12 July 2021
Start date: Wednesday 1 September 2021