1.0 FTE Maternity Cover Teacher (2 vacancies)
Required from Summer 2024 or Autumn 2024
Suitable for ECT – UPS
The Hendreds Church of England School is a successful five-class village school which puts the children at the heart of all it does. Our approach focuses on treating each child as an individual, providing them with a stimulating, safe and supportive environment in which to learn, grow and prosper. Our goal is to help each child to fulfil their full potential, preparing them academically and socially for the next stage of their education, and beyond.
We are looking for someone who can give and develop:
- High expectations of children’s capabilities and development
- A commitment to the ethos of the school
- The ability to work as part of a team, based on self-motivation, adaptability and achievement
- An open mind, willing to be reflective and to share good practice.
In return we offer the applicant:
- An opportunity to join a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment
- Collaborative, professional and career development enhanced by opportunities with our Multi Academy Trust
- Enthusiastic, engaged children who show great pride in being part of The Hendreds’ family
To arrange a visit or to talk to the Headteacher, Mrs Lisa Rees, please contact Mel or Dawn in the office on 01235 833379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hendreds Church of England School, as a member of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust, is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check. Online checks may also be carried out to comply with Keeping Children Safe In Education.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 26th February 2024 midday
Interview date: week commencing 4 March 2024
To apply for this post, please complete and submit the application form below.