We are proud to be part of Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust (ODST)
The Hendreds C of E School became part of the Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust in December 2013. ODST is a thriving Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) with schools across Oxfordshire & Berkshire. It is one of the largest MATS in the region, with five geographical hubs to support school-to-school collaboration.
ODST values the unique identity of each school in the trust. Schools have the freedom to serve their individual communities in the way they know best, with support from ODST to ensure they have what they need to deliver the best for their pupils.
You can find out more about ODST here.
ODST Statutory Information
Under the requirements of the Education Funding Agency and the Academies Financial Handbook we are required to publish key information about the multi academy trust (The Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust) on our school website.
The following is the statutory information as required:
- The Trust annual report and accounts
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Names of the Trustees
- Names of the Members of the Trust
- The academy trust funding agreement
- Supplementary funding agreement for The Hendreds
- The business and pecuniary interests of Trustees and Members
- Up-to-date governance arrangements in a readily accessible format
- The registered name of ODST, the registered company number and address
More information is available here.
ODST Office Contact Details
St Mary’s Convent
Oxfordshire OX12 9AU
Tel: 01865 208 200
Media enquiries: 07825 059040
Contact ODST: https://www.odst.org.uk/about-us/contact-us